Metronorth Highbridge Yard Train Washer
• State of the Art Train Wash Facility
• Total Dimensions: 300' long x 51' wide
• Equipment Room (Attached): 183'x26'
• Entire Operation is Automatic, no operator required.
• Utilizes 280 gallons of water per minute.
• 200 gallons is reclaimed water, just 80 gallons is fresh water.
• Operates at a speed of 3 miles per hour.
"The newest spot for Metro-North Railroad trains is the shop in the Highbridge section of the Bronx, where cars are gussied up inside and out….the building cleans 12 to 15 trains a day…and is more environmentally friendly..unlike the other washes, the Highbridge system is completely computerized..the train wash was built by Calcedo Construction Corp..." - LoHud Journal News
100 Depot Place & Sedgwick Avenue